Daily Affirmations for Gratitude and Thankfulness
It is no coincidence that the world's happiest people are also the world's most thankful people. Improve the quality of your life by developing a grateful, joyful, positive outlook.
One of the most important characteristics separating those who know how to be happy from those who have yet to discover happiness is a determined attitude of gratitude and thanksgiving. The way we view the circumstances of our lives shapes everything about them. Events, circumstances, conditions, and relationships are neither good nor bad; they’re not helpful or harmful; they’re neither positive nor negative; they simply are.
Or, looked at another way, the same set of circumstances contains both positive and negative characteristics. Inherent in anything in our lives is the potential for goodness and harm, good and bad, positive and negative. What makes the difference? Nothing more and nothing less than the power of our own perception. We create the goodness or negativity in our reality through the creative power of observation.
How we choose to perceive events and circumstance makes all the difference in the world for the quality of our existence. Learning how to be happy means learning how to be grateful. A thankful heart is a happy heart.
Attention has expansive power. What we focus on expands in our consciousness. Thankful people focus on the things they’re thankful for. This gratitude consciousness actually amplifies and even creates the positive outcomes that are latent in the circumstances or our lives. Thankfulness is among the most important disciplines for a fulfilled, purposeful, happy life.
50 Daily Affirmations for Gratitude and Thankfulness
- I am thankful for all things in my life.
- I am thankful for each breath that fills my lungs.
- With each beat of my heart, I am thankful for the life flowing through my veins.
- Life is endless opportunity. In every situation, I find something that makes be feel grateful.
- Life is infinite potential. Because I create by observing, I choose to look for positive aspects in everything.
- When I feel sadness, I am grateful for the richness of the emotion.
- When I feel joy and happiness, I am thankful for the enjoyment of the moment.
- When I feel tired, I am grateful for the blessing of effort and hard work.
- When I awaken, I feel thankful for the limitless opportunity that the day brings.
- Each time I look at my loved ones, my heart feels overwhelming gratitude to have them in my life.
- I’m immensely grateful to be part of my loved ones’ lives.
- When I regard my body, I am grateful for its brilliant design and its infinite intelligence.
- When I view my dwelling, I am thankful for its shelter and refuge.
- When I look at my car or bicycle, I feel gratitude for the convenience it brings to my life.
- When I am alone, I am thankful for the time to gather my thoughts, pursue my interests, and enjoy solitude.
- When I am with others, I am thankful for the joy of company.
- As each day progresses, I am continually amazed by the abundance of life and richness surrounding me.
- I am grateful to be a part of this world and this life.
- There are no circumstances in my life that I’m not thankful for.
- When I feel pain, I am thankful for the intense presence it brings to my consciousness.
- When I feel comfort, I rejoice at the perfection of the moment.
- When I recognize symptoms of stress, I’m happy for the gentle reminder to focus on the perfection of the moment.
- When I feel tightness in my chest or stomach, I’m grateful for the chance to draw my focus inward, breathe deeply, and feel the sensations of my body relaxing.
- If I become tempted to worry or fret, I’m thankful for the chance to remind myself that all things are coming together perfectly in my life. My only job is to enjoy them and be myself.
- I am grateful for my sense of humor.
- I am grateful for my unique talents.
- I am grateful for my coworkers.
- I am grateful for my paycheck.
- My circumstances are tailor made just for me. I can’t wait to discover all the ways they’re perfect for my life right now.
- When I become aware of aspects of my life that I’d like to change, I am thankful for the opportunity to exercise the divine power of creation, and to be the co-author of my unique story.
- I have strength, wisdom, grace, and intelligence in abundance, woven into the fabric of my being by my creator.
- I am thankful for the challenges and hurdles in my life. As I grow through each one, I am amazed by what I become.
- I marvel at the ability of my body and mind to learn new skills and conquer new challenges.
- I make it my intention to notice every flower, bird, animal, breeze, and ray of sunlight. Each of these infinite gifts fills my heart with joy and gratitude.
- Nothing in life can change my perspective. I am grateful for the infinite power to choose a life of happiness and joy regardless of the circumstances around me.
- My desire to improve parts of my life is part of the diving gift of living. I am grateful for the chance to create a more complete existence.
- Each scene contains great beauty. I will find it.
- Each song contains amazing harmony and beauty. I will listen for it.
- Each sensation in my body reminds me I’m alive. I am thankful for the chance to simply be.
- When I’m upset, I’m thankful for the reminder that I have the power to choose my mood and outlook.
- When I’m restless, angry, bored, or irritated, I’m thankful for the experience, and I am grateful for the relief I feel when I choose a more peaceful and joyful outlook.
- Dawn is a reminder of renewed possibility. I am thankful for the day’s beginning and the opportunities that await me.
- Dusk is a reminder of a job well done. I am grateful for the day’s peaceful ending and the rest that awaits me.
- Cold days make me feel alive and invigorated. I’m thankful for the cold.
- Hot days make me feel warm and alive. I’m thankful for the heat.
- Illness reminds me to be thankful for my health.
- Sadness reminds me to be thankful for joy.
- Discomfort makes me grateful for all of the moments of ease and comfort.
- Hardship makes me grateful for the growth it fosters in me.
- Life is pure beauty. I am eternally grateful to be alive.
Click here to submit your review.
ConnectionAudio Affirmations for Gratitude and Thankfulness - Audio MP3 It is no coincidence that the world's happiest people are also the world's most thankful people. Improve the quality of your life by developing a grateful, joyful, positive outlook. SKU UPC 628586793590 Model
Apr 17, 2011 by gratefulnow :)
Unfortunately had a problem with the download but they fixed it right away! Thanks guys! (and I like the audio, too :)