Daily Affirmations for Optimism and Grace
These affirmations will help you embrace and internalize the knowledge that your life contains its own higher calling, and that your only job is to follow your heart joyfully, enthusiastically, and fully. This understanding forms the foundation of an optimistic outlook and a joyful existence.
Life is neither a collection of events, nor a means to an end. As written eloquently by concentration camp survivor and neuropsychology pioneer Viktor Frankl, there is no point to life; rather, life is the point. Our very existence is the manifestation of divine will and creation. Regardless of the specifics surrounding how we choose to express our life energy, realizing that we cannot find life’s meaning without first realizing that we embody life’s essence is an essential step to living a joyful, fulfilled, happy existence. This is also referred to as a state of grace, which is characterized by continuous recognition of the beauty and goodness inherent in all things, including our selves.
It is a liberating reality to choose. We need not wander the earth searching for meaning. Rather, we grace the earth with the light of our presence when we live with the joy and carefree spirit that accompanies the state of grace. While it is a gift we may all possess, we may only possess this state of grace by choosing joy and happiness in each moment.
Daily affirmations for optimism and grace are an effective tool to help you remain in this state of thankful enjoyment. Used regularly, these affirmations will replace more negative thought habits, and will help you create a life of lasting joy and happiness through the power of your choice and intention.
- This moment was created perfectly for me.
- Life is unfolding beautifully and gracefully, right before my eyes. My only job is to marvel and enjoy.
- I am good at finding fun and joy in any task.
- I choose a life of abundance and optimism.
- While there are some elements of my life that I might be tempted to call setbacks or challenges, I recognize that there is light and beauty in all of my circumstances.
- Each person in my life has an essential role in helping me create a life of joy and perfection.
- I feel deep gratitude for each relationship in my life.
- There are no obstacles except those in my mind.
- Life is nothing but abundance and opportunity.
- I choose to see the best in everyone and everything.
- When negative thoughts arise, I choose to let them pass unnoticed, and I hold on to joyful, positive, optimistic thoughts.
- I give the light of my consciousness to those things which are beautiful, good, and constructive.
- All things are in divine order, right now.
- I am deeply grateful for all aspects of my life as it is in this moment.
- I joyfully embrace my desire to improve parts of my life.
- I am thankful for the power to create happiness and abundance in my life.
- Because observation is a creative act, I choose to observe the positive elements of all things in my world.
- I expect amazing things every day, and I am never disappointed.
- I am grateful for all things.
- There is no struggle.
- There is only growth.
- The nature of life is to expand, increase, flow, and return to itself. I am a joyful participant.
- I recognize my physical form as a divine gift, a miracle made just for my use every day.
- I honor and respect my body and mind.
- I love myself exactly as I am.
- I choose abundance, improvement, and movement toward greater good.
- I rejoice at each small step toward the realization of my dreams.
- I dream with confidence, knowing that I am blessed with the power of creation.
- I trust who God is, in me.
- I feel most joyful when I follow my own heart.
- I love bringing light and life to all I meet.
- I am an agent of joy and abundance.
- I let no good, beautiful, miraculous event go unnoticed.
- I love finding reasons to be thankful.
- As I go about my day, I am continually amazed by the many things in my life that fill me with gratitude and joy.
- There is no place I’d rather be.
- If I could be anyone in the world, I would be me!
- With each passing moment, I joyfully discover more of my divine purpose.
- I am thankful to have outgrown my fears.
- There is no room in my heart for doubt, anxiety, guilt, or any other self-inflicted pain. I choose only peace.
- I am grateful for everything that appears to be a struggle right now. When I look back on my life, I realize that those are the things that have taught me the most.
- I am completely ready for this moment.
- I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Life is only love and abundance. When they are well-disguised, I delight in finding them.
- I am thankful for my past, and thankful for my future. But I am eternally grateful for the present moment.
- When things don’t go as I planned them, I’m always excited to see the better way life planned for me.
- I choose happiness.
- I choose joy.
- I bring peace and encouragement to everyone I meet.
- I best honor my creator by living a life of complete freedom, joy, and thankfulness.
Click here to submit your review.
ConnectionAudio Affirmations for Optimism and Grace - Audio MP3 These affirmations will help you embrace and internalize the knowledge that your life contains its own higher calling, and that your only job is to follow your heart joyfully, enthusiastically, and fully. This understanding forms the foundation of an optimistic outlook and a joyful existence. SKU UPC 628586793620 Model
she sounds hot
I want her phone number! :) but seriously i liked the positive sayings and relaxing music.